10 Dec Business Developer
Posted at 18:51h in
Creative, innovative and experienced Business Developer is needed!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research prospective clients and the ability to identify qualifying leads.
- Analyzing and expanding business operations toward sustained growth.
- Monitoring revenue streams and identifying opportunities to increase profitability.
- Evaluating and improving sales, marketing, and branding strategies.
- Identifying and developing new lines of business based on consumer behavior.
- Performing competitor analysis toward obtaining an increased market share.
- Developing client relationships and strengthening industry partnerships.
- Identifying new clients by researching and creating networking opportunities.
- Negotiating and closing business deals that promote sustained revenue.
- Liaising with Sales, Marketing, and Management to align strategies aimed at increasing revenue.
- Assessing and advising on potential joint ventures, mergers, and acquisitions.
- Achieve the company’s target by singing contacts with clients.
- Experience 1-2 years of experience as a Business Developer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Development, Marketing, or relevant.
- Advanced knowledge of business development, marketing strategies, and brand expansion.
- Exceptional ability to analyze market trends and competitor behavior.
- Competency in negotiating and closing business deals.
- Experience in Educational Field is preferred.
Seeing yourself in this?
Send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and don’t forget to mention the job title in the email subject