10 Dec Senior Media Buyer
Knowing the where, when and how much to spend on digital ads?
Senior Media Buying Specialist is needed with the below requirements:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Making creative suggestions for Advertising templates.
- Create and monitor online Advertisement campaigns on different platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google AdWords)
- Optimize plans and budgets according to the best media mix
- Help to identify the targeted audience and plan media campaigns
- Develop, optimize and follow-up existing Advertisement campaigns
- Determine the best media outlet mix for promotional strategies to align it with the quarter buying strategies
- Compare and negotiate rates and ad space.
- Experiment with new platforms and channels.
- Ensure ads are creative and displayed appropriately
- Analyzing trends and making data-driven decisions.
- Prepare schedules and follow up adjustments when needed.
- Producing detailed analysis and reports for the campaigns.
- Monitor costs and the return on investment (ROI).
- (3-5) years of experience as a (Media Buyer) or similar role.
- Familiarity with media-buying, planning and research.
- Excellent researcher for media trends and updates.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Organizational and multitasking abilities.
Seeing yourself in this?
Send us your resume to email@example.com and don’t forget to mention the job title in the email subject.